Re: Strange characters displayed in lists

SHIRAI-san, does w3m use CSS?  Is it customizable?  Otherwise,
has it been hard-coded in the w3m executable?  (Anyway, you might
need to ask the w3m-dev community[1], not this list.)

> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> ...Well, what does it is w3m, not emacs-w3m.  I don't know how I
>> customize w3m, and so much as whether it is customizable.

[...]

> Since the behaviour seems to be the correct one, I ask again, if there
> is already a way to use different characters.

> The only possibility I see, is to replace the characters with the
> desired after rendering. What hook should I use to do that?

I think there's no way to customize it in emacs-w3m, since it
seems to be mostly impossible to distinguish those characters
from the ones used in an ordinary text.

[1] http://w3m.sourceforge.net/index.en.html