Re: Can w3m-mail.el support vm-user-agent?

> Yamaoka-san,

> Can w3m-mail support be added for .emacs selection of VM
> (Kyle Jone's View Mail?)

> ;; Tell emacs to use VM as my default mailer
> (setq mail-user-agent 'vm-user-agent)  ;; Preference for mail sending
> (setq read-mail-command 'vm)           ;; Preference for mail reading

I'll try it, but I need time to learn again how VM handles MIME
messages.  BTW, do many people still use VM 7.19?  Or the one
improved by someone?  In other words, what version of VM we
should make w3m-mail.el work with?

(I happened to see people discussed the new maintainer of VM in
the gnu.emacs.vm.info newsgroup.)

Regards,