Re: Can w3m-mail.el support vm-user-agent?

>> Can w3m-mail support be added for .emacs selection of VM
>> (Kyle Jone's View Mail?)

>> ;; Tell emacs to use VM as my default mailer
>> (setq mail-user-agent 'vm-user-agent)  ;; Preference for mail sending
>> (setq read-mail-command 'vm)           ;; Preference for mail reading

> I'll try it, but I need time to learn again how VM handles MIME
> messages.

I've installed the VM support for w3m-mail in the CVS trunk.
Though it has not been completed yet, it works with many pages.
I'll improve it next week.  However, if VM lacks some essential
MIME functions and has to be much improved, I might be unable to
achieve it.

Regards,