Re: Can w3m-mail.el support vm-user-agent?

    >>> Can w3m-mail support be added for .emacs selection of VM (Kyle
    >>> Jone's View Mail?)

    Yamaoka-san> I've installed the VM support for w3m-mail in the CVS
    Yamaoka-san> trunk. Though it has not been completed yet, it works
    Yamaoka-san> with many pages. I'll improve it next week. However,
    Yamaoka-san> if VM lacks some essential MIME functions and has to
    Yamaoka-san> be much improved, I might be unable to achieve it.

Thank you very much for your efforts. I have some critical work
deadlines, so I am unable to cvs update & test these new features
until next week.

Thanks,
Andy Scott