can't scroll down through large images easily

	- What happened.

I visit a page with a tall image on it.  For example:
 http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines
There's a colour palette image about 10% of the way through the page.
The image is too tall to fit on the screen completely.

I hit C-v to scroll down through the image, and the image scrolls as
expected, but no later than 0.5 seconds later, the window jumps back
up again.  This happens over and over, unless I hit C-v twice quickly.

I checked the source code and found that there is code saying:

	  (run-at-time 0.5 nil

The code it runs after 0.5 seconds includes this:

   (w3m-force-window-update)

and it is that call which is causing the buffer to jump back to the
top of the big image when I try to scroll it.  If I put a single quote
(') in front of (w3m-force-window-update) then the jumping back stops
happening.

	- What you thought should have happened.

I thought I would be able to scroll down through a web page without it
jumping back up 0.5 seconds later.

Dear Bug Team!

System Info to help track down your bug:
---------------------------------------
emacs-w3m-version
=> "1.4.4"
emacs-version
=> "GNU Emacs 22.0.92.28 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.8.20)\n
of 2007-01-05 on trpaslik"
mule-version
=> "5.0 (SAKAKI)"
system-type
=> gnu/linux
w3m-version
=> "w3m/0.5.1+cvs-1.968"
w3m-type
=> w3m-m17n
w3m-compile-options
=> ("lang=en" "m17n" "image" "color" "ansi-color" "mouse" "gpm"
"menu" "cookie" "ssl" "ssl-verify" "external-uri-loader" "w3mmailer"
"nntp" "gopher" "ipv6" "alarm" "mark" "migemo")
w3m-language
=> nil
w3m-command-arguments
=> nil