Re: can't scroll down through large images easily

> 	- What happened.

Thank you for the bug report.  I see the present behavior of
displaying big images in emacs-w3m buffers is really bad.  IIRC,
the timer is used for only updating the title of a page in the
modeline (the title string has to be truncated when a user
shrinks the frame width).  I will fix it anyway, next week.