opening local HTML formatted files with no extension

Hallo group members.
I have the following file in my local filesystem:

/home/user/Docs/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto/www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto

Although it does not have a *.html extension, inside there is html format.

If I open it with emacs-w3m ('g' inside *w3m* buffer), it is opened in newly created buffer with Fundamental mode.
If I do the same operation on the same file but with ".html" prefix added:

/home/user/Docs/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto/www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto.html

... it is then correctly opened as web page inside *w3m* buffer.

Could You tell me how to force emacs-w3m to treat Knoppix_Remastering_Howto as html file without the need of adding suffix to filename?

Regards