Re: Support for ssl with client certificates

> Please keep me in the cc as I'm not subscribed to this list.

> I've configured my w3m to authenticate itself with a client
> certificate by setting the configuration options in ~/.w3m/config.

> This worked at the shell but in emacs-w3m the process hangs in the
> passphrase Dialog.

> I found this can be remedied with the following quick fix (which might
> not do the right thing[TM] but could be a start for adding proper
> client certificate support to emacs-w3m):

Thank you for the contribution.  I saw the way of the code you
added is probably proper since it is very similar to the way for
asking a proxy password, so I added it with a slight modification
in the CVS trunk.

[...]

>>                   "Enter PEM pass phrase:")

If there's a variation of the prompt like "Enter PEM passphrase:",
please let me know.  I will make it match all of them.

>>                  (= (match-end 0) (point-max)))
>>             (when (or (match-beginning 1)

I've removed `(match-beginning 1)' because it always returns nil
in the present case.

Regards,