Re: Support for ssl with client certificates

Hello!

Thanks for you prompt reaction!

Katsumi Yamaoka schrieb:
> Thank you for the contribution.  I saw the way of the code you
> added is probably proper since it is very similar to the way for
> asking a proxy password, so I added it with a slight modification
> in the CVS trunk.

That's because I shamelessly copied the code from a few lines below :)

> >>                   "Enter PEM pass phrase:")
> If there's a variation of the prompt like "Enter PEM passphrase:",
> please let me know.  I will make it match all of them.

That's very kind, because I'm really bad with emacs regular
expressions. I'll keep you informed, but I'm not aware of any
variations at the moment.

Kind regards
     FDF
--
Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs (IT-Services), DFN-CERT Services GmbH
DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de, Phone +49 40 808077-555