Re: error in w3m-current-title

> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> Thank you for the bug report.  I've fixed it in the CVS trunk.

> Thanks.  I have used this function in emacspeak's support for w3m and,
> more recently in bmk-mgr.

You're welcome.  I'm glad to hear that that's helpful to you.

BTW, I found another bug in relation to this.  The title of
pages that you first visit will still not be registered in the
arrived-db[1] if you use `http://server' or just `server', not
`http://server/'.  Now I've also fixed this in the CVS trunk.

Regards,

[1] The arrived-db means the contents of the "~/.w3m/.arrived"
    file, which you can display by typing `C-u s'.