A bug that put Emacs to consume 100% CPU

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can't find a way to reproduce this yet. But I remember
it usually happen when calling external programs such as web browser,
pdf viewer. I experienced another case yesterday but was not in good
timing to report it.

My feeling is that it happens like this: when calling the external
program to open a document, if it takes a long time to load then emacs
will enter consuming 100% CPU. I verify it is emacs consuming the CPU
by 'top'.

I will report back if I catch it today.