Re: Cannot open load file: cl

Hi Robert.

Now, CVS sources(as not eq. `release sources') are some additional
steps required.

In Terminal:
1.checkout sources from cvs repos : "cvs -d<path> co emacs-w3m"
2.run "autoconf" command. This commad to generate `configuire' script
file from `configure.in' file.
3.run "./configure" script file, then to generate `config.status' file.
4.run "make" and "make install".

Please try again. And if error occur or don't solve problem, please re-mail.

Regard.
CHO