Re: Cannot open load file: cl

    Now, CVS sources(as not eq. `release sources') are some additional
    steps required.

Thank you.  In a shell as a regular user, I did

        pushd /usr/local/src/
        cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/storage/cvsroot co emacs-w3m
        cd emacs-w3m/
        autoconf
        ./configure --with-emacs=/usr/local/src/emacs/src/emacs
        make
        make install
        popd

That built without error.
The new W3M mode runs in this morning's CVS snapshot of Emacs

C-x b runs the command w3m-switch-to-buffer

However, in a *w3m* buffer, `C-x b' (w3m-switch-to-buffer) does not
offer a default but in other modes, `C-x b' (switch-to-buffer) does.
(This lack caught my attention originally.)

I am not sure what the problem is.  Perhaps it is triggered by the
lack of a buffer argument for read-buffer.  That function has only the
prompt as an argument, not two arguments, of which the second is the
value to return when I enter an empty line.

Anyhow, I can live with the lack of default; its lack is awkward, not
fatal.

Thank you again for enabling me to build the newest W3M mode.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxx