w3m Info Node Tracing History

Hi,

thanks for Emacs-w3m.

Some remarks concerning w3m Info:

Node Tracing History says:

`s'
     "Display the list of visited URLs in this session."

Whereas

"s runs the command w3m-search
  which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `w3m-search.el'.
It is bound to s, <menu-bar> <w3m> <Search the Internet...>.
(w3m-search search-engine query)"

That's probably the result from my emacs-style
customization.

This occurs at other places too: Info mentions keys
whose meaning however depend from lynx-style or
emacs-style customization. So they probably are wrong in
this or the other case.

Maybe some annotation could indicate "lynx-style" or so
from time to time.

Too I suggest making emacs-style the default.

Regards,

Andreas Roehler