Re: w3m Info Node Tracing History

Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2007 13:35 schrieb Katsumi Yamaoka:
> I've improved the emacs-w3m Info manual so that it may describe
> both the Lynx-like keys and the Info-like keys.  For example:
>
> ,----
>
> | `s' (Lynx-like keymap)
> | `o' (Info-like keymap)
> |      Display the list of visited URLs in this session.
>
> `----
>
> Now you can get it from CVS or:
> <URL:http://cvs.namazu.org/emacs-w3m.tar.gz?view=tar>
>
> Regards,

Hmm, I see the changement in the `emacs-w3m.texi'

@table @asis
@item @kbd{s} (Lynx-like keymap)
@itemx @kbd{o} (Info-like keymap)
@kindex s (Lynx-like keymap)
@kindex o (Info-like keymap)
@findex w3m-history
Display the list of visited URLs in this session.

However, after makeinfo to `emacs-w3m.info' its still
shown as

`s'
     Display the list of visited URLs in this session.

Did I something wrong?

Thanks again

Andreas Roehler