Re: wrong-type-argument arrayp nil (with V23)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:50:51 +0900
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

Thank you for reply.

> It might be because I'm new to newsticker, I couldn't reproduce
> such a problem.  Could you tell us how you configured the options
> for newsticker?

I configured newsticker to use w3m for rendering.

>What url causes a trouble?

Here is the log which I get now:

Starting timer for Xfce Goodies: nil, 3600
Starting timer for Xfce News: nil, 3600
Newsticker started!
Monday, 14:53: Getting news for Xfce Goodies
Monday, 14:53: Getting news for Xfce News
Parsing RSS 1.0 feed Xfce Goodies
Monday, 14:53: Getting image for Xfce Goodies skipped
Parsing RSS 2.0 feed Xfce News
Preparing newsticker buffer...
Error: cannot create image for Xfce Goodies: (error Cannot determine
image type)

and I have following urls:

http://goodies.xfce.org/feed.php
http://www.xfce.org/?feed=rss2&lang=en

However, when I experienced the backtrace sent in previous
email, I imported the following opml file (in the attachment).

> What did you do at that time?

M-x newsticker-start and
M-x newsticker-show-news

Sincerely,