Emacs-w3m Bug

Hi, the developers of emacs-w3m. Thank you for develop this great application.

I'm use emacs-w3m version 1.5 in emacs 23.0.60.2.

I use below bug when in google:
If i use keyword "emacs" search in
"http://www.google.co.jp"; and "http://www.google.com/intl/en/"; the
"emacs" can highlight in textarea, and bold in title.
But when i use "emacs" search in "http://www.google.cn"; the "emacs"
can't highlight in textarea, and bold in title. only can highlight in
url

And other bug, if i search keyword in google use Japanese or English,
the highlight is right,
but i search keyword in google use Chinese, example "ÈÕ±¾", the
highlight is wrong, can't highlight in pages.

This is bug, or my setup about emacs-w3m is wrong.

Thank you very much!