About Emacs-W3m

Hi,
I'm use Emacs-W3m (version: 1.5) in Emacs (version: 23.0.60.2)
This is a little question about Emacs-W3m:
Emacs-W3m now is my favorites web browser, and before is TouchNet (A
windows web browser, now i haven't windows ^_^),
and TouchNet have a good job about "bead page", is when others many
pages is dead or can't linked, i can make all "dead page" close once,
but, in EmacsW3m i have to view every page and close "dead page".
So, how to setup Emacs-W3m can make it close all "dead page" once,
instead of close every "dead page" one by one.
Thanks! ^_^