Delete useless tabs (was Re: About Emacs-W3m)

> Hi,
> I'm use Emacs-W3m (version: 1.5) in Emacs (version: 23.0.60.2)
> This is a little question about Emacs-W3m:
> Emacs-W3m now is my favorites web browser, and before is TouchNet (A
> windows web browser, now i haven't windows ^_^),
> and TouchNet have a good job about "bead page", is when others many
> pages is dead or can't linked, i can make all "dead page" close once,
> but, in EmacsW3m i have to view every page and close "dead page".
> So, how to setup Emacs-W3m can make it close all "dead page" once,
> instead of close every "dead page" one by one.
> Thanks! ^_^

How about using these commands?

`C-c M-w' Delete emacs-w3m buffers except for the current buffer.
`C-c M-l' Delete tabs of left side from current tab.
`C-c M-r' Delete tabs of right side from current tab.

You can use those commands also by clicking a tab by the mouse-3.