About EmacsWiki Google Custom Search

Hi, I'm use Emacs-W3m (1.5) and Emacs (23.0.60.2).
Last time you give a patch to automatic jump next/previous page in Google
Search of EmacsWiki.
It work good.
But today all keyword search in EmacsWiki use Google Search can't jump
next/previous page automatic.

Example, if i at first page now, it can jump second page automatic, but once i jump to second page,
it can't automatic jump next/previous page.

Perhaps administractor modify Google Search of EmacsWiki.

Can you give me a patch to work whatever administractor modify the working Google Search of EmacsWiki.
This times is the third times report same problem.
You know i'm love this automatic jump. I'm a too lazy people. :)

Thanks! ^_^