Re: w3m-end-of-line, kill-line should stop at whitespace

KY> 1. Remove those trailing whitespaces.
I put your code into my .emacs-w3m for the meantime until it is the
default. It works nice except I'm worried
KY> (while (re-search-forward " +$" nil t)
should also match TABs etc.
KY> 2. Modify `w3m-end-of-line' so that it moves the point to the end
But people can do mark-whole-buffer and then write-region etc. and the
blanks will perhaps reappear.

Anyway, it is important to be able to see actual trailing whitespace
that exists in web pages (<PRE>?). (I'm the kind of guy who has
(setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t) in ~/.emacs.)

But w3m or emacs-w3m should not generate any dumb trailing whitespace
of its own.

(I'm worried that using your w3m-fontify-after-hook will also mask
"real" trailing whitespace in webpages that I want to know about.)