I found a solution method about Chinese keyword highlight in Google.

Hi, all.

About Chinese keyword can't highlight in Google search pages correctly.

I found a simply solution method to repair (in fact, is steer clear of) this problem, and
enlightenment by EmacsWiki Google Custom search.

So i modify my search function about www.google.cn,

(defun w3m-search-google-chinese (what)
  "Use google to search for WHAT that write in Chinese."
  (interactive "sGoogle Search (chinese): ")
  ;; (w3m-goto-url-new-session (concat
  "http://www.google.cn/search?&hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-CN%7Clang_zh-TW&inlang=zh-CN&q=";  ;; This is original version
  (w3m-goto-url-new-session (concat
  "http://www.google.cn/custom?hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-CN%7Clang_zh-TW&inlang=zh-CN&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=";
  ;; This is current version, change "search" to "custom" and adjust I/O coding.
				    (w3m-url-encode-string what))))
(defun w3m-search-google-cn (what)
  "Use google china to search for WHAT."
  (interactive "sGoogle Search (CN): ")
  ;; (w3m-goto-url-new-session (concat "http://www.google.cn/search?q=";		;; This is original version
  (w3m-goto-url-new-session (concat "http://www.google.cn/custom?q=";		;; This is current
  version, change "search" to "custom"
				    (w3m-url-encode-string what))))

Now i can search in www.google.cn correctly.

But i still want to ask, if don't change "search" to "custom", have another better solution?
Example add a patch for www.google.cn.

Thank you very much! ^_^