Re: Emacs-W3m bug about highlight .

>>How about replacing the regexp as follows?

[...]

> I test, it's work fine.

> I modify it little, make Chinese keyword can highlight in Google
> english search pages.

> (setq w3m-use-filter t)
> (defun my-w3m-filter-for-google-cn (&rest args)
[...]
> (eval-after-load "w3m-filter"
>   '(add-to-list 'w3m-filter-rules
>                 '("\\`http://www\\.google\\.cn\\|.com/"  ;; here, i add \\|.com
>                   my-w3m-filter-for-google-cn)))

Good.  But if pressed I'd say that this is better a bit:

"\\`http://www\\.google\\.cn\\|\\.com/"

Note that the regexp "." in front of "com" is escaped.  "\\."
matches just the dot although "." matches any character.
See: (info "(elisp)Regexp Special")

> I found pages have many bold lines, can remove these lines from result pages?

I see many bold Chinese characters in the result pages, too.
However, bold directives in the html source are not so many.
Actually `M-x describe-char' on one of those characters reports
that there is no face.  You use Fedora 9, don't you?  I use it,
and I guess Emacs chooses bold font for normal Chinese characters
because there is no normal Chinese font in the system.

Instead, how about changing the color of `w3m-bold' face?  For
instance:

(set-face-foreground 'w3m-bold "Red")