Re: Emacs-W3m bug about highlight .

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 04:08:32PM +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:08:32 +0900
>From: Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx>
>To: Andy Stewart <lazycat.manatee@xxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: emacs-w3m@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Emacs-W3m bug about highlight .
>
>Good.  But if pressed I'd say that this is better a bit:
>
>"\\`http://www\\.google\\.cn\\|\\.com/"

Hi, you're right, thank you.
Now i add little, make Chinese keyword in Google News Search.
(eval-after-load "w3m-filter"
  '(add-to-list 'w3m-filter-rules
                '("\\`http://www\\|//news\\.google\\.cn\\|\\.com/"  ;; I add \\|//news
                  my-w3m-filter-for-google-cn)))

Can add this patch in source code of Emacs-W3m?
So Emacs-W3m is haven't bug about Chinese keyword highlight whatever Emacs-W3m update later,
otherelse next Emacs-W3m update will make this problem again if developers don't know this problem.

> You use Fedora 9, don't you?  I use it,

I'm use Debian testing (In fact, i only open Emacs and do everything), why?
Because i'm a lazy cat. :)

By the way, Emacs-W3m have a IRC channel, so i can report bug or other information fast.

Thank you for your help. ^_^