Gnus, w3m, Drupal, and login

Hi;

I receive email notifications from my website when new users sign up.
These notifications include a confirmation link so that I can approve
the user's membership. The link requires that I be logged into the site
as administrator. I have recently begun to use w3m and I'm wondering how
I can preserve my login in w3m across multiple pages. So, for example,
in Firefox once I've logged in to my site, as long as the browser
remains open I can go anywhere else on the web and then return to my
site and still be logged in. This is what I'd like to do with w3m. At
the moment, every time I open a new user confirmation link (from a gnus
message) in w3m, my site asks me to login again. How do I preserve the
login?

Thanks.

Ross

--