Re: ask "Retrieve non-secure images?" just once per page

> I set w3m-confirm-leaving-secure-page to nil, but what about
> https://www.mrbattery.com.tw/
> We get asked "You are retrieving non-secure image. Continue?(y or n)"
> over and over, once for each image on the page!

> Perhaps it should just ask "Retrieve non-secure images?" just once for
> the whole page, and not at all if w3m-confirm-leaving-secure-page is nil.

I agree with you.  Even if an image is insecure in reality, we
usually have no facts to judge what it will be.  If anything, we
should consider before visiting the page how it is.  I've modified
the code just as you suggested.  Thanks.

Regards,