Re: Submitting searches to forms that lack explicit search buttons

Hi Katsumi,

That C-c C-c key binding is exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Also, I can confirm that behavior of needing to specify the content type. That looks like a separate, but minor, bug.

Thanks again!
Brent

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. Navigate using w3m to
> http://www.fiskars.com/content/garden_en_us/Garden/Home
> 2. Type in some search string into their search text field
> 3. Notice there is no search or submit button

Try `C-c C-c', the key bound to the `w3m-submit-form' command.
It works for me in that page, but I needed to specify the type
of the result contents.  It's of course text/html, though I don't
know why it isn't parsed automatically. :<

Regards,