Impressions of emacs on a cell phone

Gentlemen, I have done http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner and even
debian-gta02:~# apt-get install w3m-el-snapshot
debian-gta02:~# DISPLAY=:0 emacs -f w3m
yes, browsing the web.

You see my goal is to not use the FreeRunner as a cellphone, but as a
PDA: bbdb, w3m (mainly offline with a WWWOFFLE cache)...

Impressions of emacs on a cellphone:

Got to crank up the fonts larger or something. Doing OK with my trusty
magnifying glass, but two hands busy is not helping my Austin Powers
"swinger" image. Got to adjust how the menus react to a stylus pointer
better, in terms of staying put longer when the stylus leaves the
surface. Got to make sure almost everything can be done with the
stylus. For instance, I want to send a Control g, but there is nothing
on the toolbar to send it, so I have to use system's uncomfortable
on-screen keyboard to send it. One must learn how to "hover" with the
stylus to read tooltips.

So, I urge developers to tie your keyboards behind your back and try
life with a stylus and a tiny screen...

...and post the .emacs files you come up with by the time I get back
from the Taipei OpenMoko office next week (where I'm going to get the
cable I left there last time,) so I can "all play and no work":-)