Re: error in process sentinel: Quit

>> Maybe I could fix this problem in emacs-w3m CVS. Could you try it?
> Of course, this problem is troublesome always with me.

> Just let me know if you have fix this problem.
> I will try to test it.

I believe Naohiro meant he has already fixed it in the emacs-w3m
CVS trunk.  Could you try it?

In most English-Japanese dictionaries in Japan, the word `COULD'
entry mentions first that it is the past tense form of the word
`CAN'.  But you seem to have read it as "I wish I could fix it".
We Japanese sometimes write such ones that bring misunderstanding.
I'm not an exception. ;-)

Regards,