Re: Delete dead pages automatically.

Hi,

Naohiro Aota <naota@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Andy Stewart <lazycat.manatee@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Dear emacs-w3m Team:
>>
>> Sometimes, i use emacs-w3m, will got many *dead* pages.
>> So i suggestion develop command delete those *dead* pages automatically.
>> It's very handy that user needn't do those work self.
>
> I'm sorry but I couldn't understand what do you mean with the word
> "*dead* pages". Would you describe it in more detail?
Emacs-w3m can't open some page, example:

http://yrk.livejournal.com/241827.html

So i want emacs-w3m check a page whether is can't open
anymore. (*dead*).
Then use a command delete those *dead* page automatically.
And doesn't need delete all those *dead* page manually.
It's very useful when user got many *dead* page.

  -- Andy