Re: automatically filling out WordPress comment fields

KY> I'm not sure it is the right approach but how about this plan?
KY> Add the following two user options to somewhere in w3m-form.el:
OK, that maybe is a good plan. But one might want to match on
and perhaps some other conditions, to ensure one does not unknowingly
enter ones credentials into forms one was not intending to.

Anyway, I am still very curious how I can make a function to help me
fill in the next three form fields when ever I want to thusly:

t t p : / / j i d a n n i . o r g / <return> <tab>

Is the only way to make a keyboard macro?

I can get as far as (w3m-next-anchor) but then I don't know how to
program typing something into the minibuffer at that point. I looked
in the source to see how you do it, but
$ grep TEXT /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/*.el
doesn't find how you prompt with "TEXT:"