Re: Small bug with w3m

Hi,
Thanks for your report.

Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello,
>
> One small "bug" with the new asynchronous image loading:
>
> If I view an email using w3m (e.g from Amazon) which has a lot of
> images, when I quit the email "q", the asynchronous downloading of the
> many images still continues.

Emacs-w3m cannot decide when to stop the image retrieving, so we should
tell people who are using emacs-w3m in their program to rewrite the
code. This may take a little long. Sorry for your inconvenience.

;; I've changed the code so that image retrieving process invoking is
;; stoped for deleted buffer. But I think this isn't enough.

> regards
>
> Richard.
>
> (ps the asynchronous download is great!)

Thanks :)

Regards,

For Japanese developers:

w3m-region を使っていて image を表示しうるコードは w3m-process-stop を呼
んでおかないと画像取得のプロセスが残ってしまうのではないかと思います。