Re: w3m-process-stop not bound to a keystroke anymore

> In w3m-version "w3m/0.5.2" emacs-w3m-version "1.4.335" one
> occasionally causes
>   Cannot run two w3m processes simultaneously (Type `M-x w3m-process-stop' to stop asynchronous process)

> In the past there was a keystroke bound. Now there is not.
> One usually needs to kill processes fast. The keystroke should be restored.

`C-h c C-c C-k' in an emacs-w3m mode buffer says w3m-process-stop.
No one should have not unbound it.  I guess you meant it doesn't
kill a process that is stuck for some reason.  It sometimes happens,
and is really annoying.  I have no idea except for killing the buffer
in question. :<