keep html format

I am trying to use emacs-w3m to retrieve German-English definitions from
wordreference.com.  I want to automatize the retrieval of these
definitions, and for this it would be useful to keep all (or at least a
good deal) of the format as it appears in the html.

However, this does not seem to be happening.

An example:

In firefox, http://www.wordreference.com/deen/dabei will display some
things underlined, and others in bold (in particular, "nahe dabei:" is in
bold, and "close by", which comes right next, is not).

However, when I call

(w3m-browse-url http://www.wordreference.com/deen/dabei)

most of this formatting is lost, and I have no way of automatically
distinguishing  German expressions from English ones.

Is there a way to keep track of the html formatting?

Thanks for your help.

Santiago.