Re: keep html format

Santiago Mejia <santiagomejiar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Do you, by any chance, have any idea whehter this might work with w3,
> the stand alone emacs web-browser?

I opened the page in w3, my preferred browser.  I could see no
difference between the word itself and the definitions, save for
formatting.  w3 does have a stylesheet it uses to know how to render
various tags (colors, faces, and the like) so you might be able to
change the coloring of these tags and/or tell the browser to treat these
tags as bold or whatever.  Since I don't do much in the way of css and
really haven't tried this sort of tweak I have no idea how it will work
for you.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx