Re: easier way to navigate with mouse?

From: Samuel Wales <samologist@xxxxxxxxx> said
Subject: [emacs-w3m:11028] easier way to navigate with mouse?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:10:16 -0700

> I often cannot type, but can browse a small amount with the mouse.
>
> Clicking on a link works well.  Opening in a new tab is awkward
> (requires menu) but OK.  But deleting a tab is difficult because it is
> a submenu.

You push 'Shift+mouse-2' on a link, it will open in a new tab :-)

> Perhaps the most common navigation commands can be put into buttons,
> and others can be put on the right click menu.
>
> For example, maybe close tab can be a button on the tab or the mode
> line, possibly with a confirm button.
>
> Maybe "open link in this session" can be removed or in a submenu,
> because left click already does that.

If your environment is FSF Emacs and w3m-use-tab => t, it is
possible to process on "TAB" as follows,

mouse-1:
 single click: select tab
 double click: copy tab

mouse-2
 single click: select tab
 double click: delete tab

mouse-3
 single click: open tab menu

How in this?

> Also, by the way, does anybody know how to increase the right click
> menu font size?

The setting is different depending on OS and toolkit.
If you use UNIX + X11, please read
(Info-goto-node "(emacs) X Resources")

--
Hideyuki SHIRAI (mailto:shirai@xxxxxxxxxxx)