Re: easier way to navigate with mouse?

On 2009-08-27, Hideyuki SHIRAI <shirai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You push 'Shift+mouse-2' on a link, it will open in a new tab :-)

At those times I cannot use a keyboard.  So that will not work.

> mouse-1:
>  single click: select tab
>  double click: copy tab

Double click is difficult because it requires timing.

> mouse-2
>  single click: select tab
>  double click: delete tab

Mouse 2 is even more difficult because it requires more force.

> mouse-3
>  single click: open tab menu

I do this now, but the menus are buried for e.g. delete and the fonts are small.

> The setting is different depending on OS and toolkit.
> If you use UNIX + X11, please read
> (Info-goto-node "(emacs) X Resources")

I did not find this in the info pages for Carbon Emacs 22 on Tiger.  I
also did not find anything else that looked relevant.

Myalgic encephalomyelitis causes death (Jason et al. 2006)
and severe suffering.  Conflicts of interest are destroying
research.  What people "know" is wrong.  Silence = death.