Re: want one keystroke picture viewing from nnrss

KY> In [emacs-w3m : No.11241] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> = <return> C-x o T <prior> C-h l

>> =        Here I am in a nnrss summary
>> <return> I read an article, but also decide I want to see the pictures.
>> So I have to go through all these steps
>> C-x o T <prior>
>> to see them.

KY> How about the command that the Info manual mentions?

KY> M-: (info "(emacs-w3m)Gnus") RET M->
KY> ,----
KY> | Even when you are in the summary buffer, you can toggle displaying
KY> | of images in the article buffer.  It is effective only when those
KY> | images are displayed by emacs-w3m, though.  Here's an example:
KY> |
KY> | (defun gnus-summary-w3m-safe-toggle-inline-images (&optional arg)
KY> |   "Toggle displaying of all images in the article buffer.
KY> | If the prefix arg is given, force displaying of images."
KY> |
KY> | [...]
KY> |
KY> | (eval-after-load "gnus-sum"
KY> |   '(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map
KY> |      "\C-i" 'gnus-summary-w3m-safe-toggle-inline-images))
KY> `----

It seems that is not working any more. Nowadays that is overwritten by
this binding apparently:
<tab> runs the command gnus-summary-widget-forward
I don't think I changed my http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/ .

P.S., I am not using nnrss anymore, as I have switched to gweme, but
instead I am just talking about toggling images from the summary buffer
in general, here with the gnus in emacs-snapshot/sid uptodate 1:20101204-1.

By the way, for me
W D W		gnus-article-show-images
doesn't even show images like
that take up the whole message. They just remain buttons, at least with
my configuration.