Re: want one keystroke picture viewing from nnrss

In [emacs-w3m : No.11431] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
KY>| (eval-after-load "gnus-sum"
KY>|   '(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map
KY>|      "\C-i" 'gnus-summary-w3m-safe-toggle-inline-images))

> It seems that is not working any more. Nowadays that is overwritten by
> this binding apparently:
> <tab> runs the command gnus-summary-widget-forward

That's `C-i', not TAB.  But to tell the truth I'd been using TAB,
and noticed it's not working recently. ;-p  It is because:

2010-11-25  Julien Danjou  <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[...]
 * gnus-sum.el (gnus-summary-widget-forward): Add, and bind to [tab].

Maybe we can't help changing the key into something like `vv';
where the first `v' is the prefix key reserved for users' commands.

> P.S., I am not using nnrss anymore, as I have switched to gweme, but
> instead I am just talking about toggling images from the summary buffer
> in general, here with the gnus in emacs-snapshot/sid uptodate 1:20101204-1.

> By the way, for me
> W D W		gnus-article-show-images
> doesn't even show images like
> that take up the whole message. They just remain buttons, at least with
> my configuration.

Perhaps the image is larger than the article window.  See
`mm-inline-large-images'.