error in process sentinel: Invalid use of `\' in replacement text

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illusive

dictionary.reference.com tried to set a cookie for domain .ask.com - rejected.
dictionary.reference.com tried to set a cookie for domain
reference.com - rejected. [2 times]
error in process sentinel: w3m-fix-illegal-blocks: Invalid use of `\'
in replacement text
error in process sentinel: Invalid use of `\' in replacement text

I'll backtrace it if you can't reproduce it.  I am very limited in computer use.

Thanks

Samuel

I support WPI: http://www.wpinstitute.org/xmrv/index.html -- PLEASE DONATE
===
I want to see the original (pre-hold) Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA/Harvard MLV paper.