Re: href "title" attribute

The OEIS pages like

    http://oeis.org/A000290

also put a title attribute on some non-link text, for example in the
"KEYWORD" section,

Mozilla shows that as a tooltip, I wonder if w3m could do the same there
for plain text as it does for links.

Personally I'd think using title like that is too subtle, as too many
browsers won't show anything for it, but maybe w3m could be one of the
ones which does :).

--
The sigfile subcultures series: Cairns Goths.
Did you know Cairns has a thriving Goth scene?  It takes real