Re: when the first <LI> is in a right-to-left language

In [emacs-w3m : No.11687] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> It's crazy I tell you! On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vevo one needs to add
> <!-- LANGUAGES -->
> 	<h5>Languages</h5>
> 		<ul>
>                 <li>DUMB</li> <------------ this

> Or else because the first item in the list in a 'right to left'
> language, the whole list renders way over against the right margin!
> Only happens inside emacs, not plain w3m.

Interesting!  That happens in the following steps:

w3m returns

  <_SYMBOL TYPE=32>*</_SYMBOL> DUMB

, and emacs-w3m tries to remove those two useless tags in turn.
After having removed the second one, the line

  *</_SYMBOL> DUMB

changes into:
                                                          DUMB *

I have no idea for the solution.  I'm going to ask for a help in
the mule-ja list.