Bug: `a' broken in emacs-snapshot

Hi,

In Debian, I use the w3m-el-snapshot and emacs-snapshot packages.

If I hit `a' in w3m, I get the following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid time specification")
  set-visited-file-modtime(0)
  w3m-bookmark-buffer()
  w3m-bookmark-sections()
  w3m-bookmark-add("http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/" "Text browser works on Emacs")
  w3m-bookmark-add-current-url(nil)
  call-interactively(w3m-bookmark-add-current-url nil nil)

Dunno since when this happens.  I think that they just changed
`set-visited-file-modtime' so that just 0 is not accepted anymore.
FWIW, due to the doc of `set-visited-file-modtime', the argument must be
of the form (HIGH LOW USEC PSEC) as returned by `current-time'.

Thanks,

Michael.