Re: `wrong-type-argument arrayp nil` and `w3m-ems`

I was able to make the installation with Github without errors, but I still have errors when launching Emacs.  Some one suggested that emacs-trunk developer build might have better luck, so I tried that, but that still didn't work.  I've been using Aquamacs developer's build and now Emacs Trunk developer's build on OSX Mountain Lion.  Here is the error message posted to stack overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16804834/any-alternatives-to-emacs-w3m-for-html-decoding-etc

It's midnight here in Los Angeles, so I'll have to pick this back up again tomorrow . . . .  Thanks for all of your help -- greatly appreciated !!!!

Good night,

Keith