Re: `wrong-type-argument arrayp nil` and `w3m-ems`

In [emacs-w3m : No.12032] Keith David Bershatsky wrote:
> I was able to make the installation with Github without errors, but I
> still have errors when launching Emacs.  Some one suggested that
> emacs-trunk developer build might have better luck, so I tried that,
> but that still didn't work.  I've been using Aquamacs developer's
> build and now Emacs Trunk developer's build on OSX Mountain Lion.
> Here is the error message posted to stack overflow:

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16804834/any-alternatives-to-emacs-w3m-for-html-decoding-etc

I'd very much like to track down the cause of the error, only it
is hard to read a byte-code.  So, could you gather a human readable
one?  To do that, do the following before trying to run w3m:

M-x load-library RET w3m.el RET
M-x load-library RET w3m-ems.el RET

Note that what you want to load are *.el files, not *.elc files.
If you still get a `byte-code' in a backtrace, try loading an el
file that is relevant to a function expressed with a byte-code.

> It's midnight here in Los Angeles, so I'll have to pick this back up
> again tomorrow . . . .  Thanks for all of your help -- greatly
> appreciated !!!!

> Good night,

> Keith

OK.  In Japan I'll still be in a bed when you awake, though. ;-)