Re: `wrong-type-argument arrayp nil` and `w3m-ems`

Thank you so very very very much !!!!  That was it.  I simply turned off the two elc files (you suggested) by renaming them and everything started working correctly.  I am not able to send you the faulty elc files, however, due to size limitations to your mailing list.  Github seems to be just a mirror and there was no place I saw to open an issue and report the bug.  If you could please pass along the bug information to the appropriate team to help out future users, that would be wonderful.

Thanks again -- I'm so happy everything is working !!!!

Keith