Re: `wrong-type-argument arrayp nil` and `w3m-ems`

On May 29, 2013, [emacs-w3m:12034], esq (at lawlist.com) wrote:
> I am not able to send you the faulty elc files, however, due to
> size limitations to your mailing list.

Probably, the faulty elc files were compiled with the older version
of Emacs, as Katsumi guessed.  See the header part of the elc files
to confirm the Emacs version.

The configure option `--with-emacs' may help you to specify your
preferred Emacs.

  $ ./configure --with-emacs=/Path/to/your/preferred/Emacs

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita