Default input URL for w3m-goto-url without link around point

Hi,

In the CVS version of w3m-el, at least since a while ago, the prompt for
w3m-goto-url when the cursor is not over a link defaults to the URL of
the current page.

In my case, this is often a problem.  When i hit 'g' in a w3m buffer to
go elsewhere, i almost never want to go to the current URL or some in
the same page.  Often, i've got in the kill ring the URL i want to go
to, and if i C-k the default contents of the prompt it gets added to the
kill ring, displacing my last kill.

I see this behaviour is hard-coded, because w3m-goto-url is calling
w3m-input-url which in turns calls (w3m-active-region-or-url-at-point
t), with t forcing the return of the current URL.

Is there any chance we could make this behaviour customizable?

Thanks!
jao
--
You err by thinking simplicity and elegance are mostly
cosmetic.  Simplicity and elegance are overwhelmingly