Re: w3m via `package-list-packages'

that has been posted to gmane.emacs.w3m as well.

[  1 юли 2013, 01:47 +0300, понеделник ] Michael Heerdegen:

> Hello,
>
> I use
>
> (setq
>  package-archives
>  '(("gnu" . "http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/";)
>    ("melpa" . "http://melpa.milkbox.net/packages/";)))
>
> I've installed w3m from Melpa.  But the version provided there seems to
> be from December 2012.  Is there some up-to-date version available via
> the package manager?  If not - why, and: can it be provided?

The MELPA recipe used the emacsmirror/w3m github repository which hasn't
been syncing for a while.  As MELPA now supports CVS too, the recipe has
been changed to check the official development repository.  Hopefully
things will be OK in a few hours.

--
A novice had a problem and could not find a solution. "I know," said
the novice, "I'll just use Perl!" The novice now had two problems.