w3m with emacs 24.3.1? error in process sentinel

Hi all.

Will emacs-w3m work with emacs 24.3.1 ?

As of now, I've set it all up, but am always getting first the error:
Cannot run two w3m processes simultaneously (Type `C-c C-k' to stop
asynchronous process)

Then upon the next attempt:
error in process sentinel: w3m-process-sentinel: Symbol's function
definition is void: --post-body--2461

I know people have had similar problems in the past, but I've been
unsuccesful so far in implementing the changes they made to correct
them.

Any information would be much appreciated.

(I am pretty new to emacs, and do not have a computer programming
background.)

Thanks,

todd